[Novalug] [OT] New programming langugages based on JVM -- was "Scala users"

Beartooth beartooth@Beartooth.Info
Thu Oct 22 15:46:07 EDT 2009

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009, James Ewing Cottrell 3rd wrote:

> I'm gonna have to disagree here. Once you know a bunch of
> languages, each new one is No Big Deal....I'm just saying that
> learning new languages isn't all that hard, especially when you
> have existing code in front of you.

 	The same is true of natural languages, btw -- especially
if you learn not only their present forms, but also their
history. Each new one gets easier.

--
Beartooth Implacable, Curmudgeon On Line
A compromise which results in a half-step