[Novalug] Lack of love

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Thu Oct 22 15:43:17 EDT 2009

I am saddened by the personal attacks that have happened over the last year
on this list. We have grown since 1993 (when we started as LUGMAN) and I
consider everyone a friend. And like friends, we have disagreements but also
share a common bond-- Linux.

I ask that everyone take a minute and think about their email behaviour over
the last year. I am guilty of wandering off topic and making flippant

I ask that everyone else reflect and do what you think is right.

If there is a person you just don't agree with, ever (or most of the time),
don't read their mail! If you MUST read their mail, don't respond on list.
Or at least wait 24 hours.

Let's try to be inclusive and civil. I believe everyone on this list is.
Some times we forget and we should try to do better, imho.

I am saddened when people leave the list, regardless if I agree or disagree
with what they say. I want to be part of an inclusive list and hope we can
have one in NOVALUG.

Oh, to be on topic:
   Fedora, vi(m), and C forever!

:D :D :D (smiley faces all around!)

--
greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gpryzby

WEB:  http://www.RestonArtisTree.com/
TWTR: gpryzby
Ted Turner <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/ted_turner.html>  -
"Sports is like a war without the killing."