[Novalug] task management tool

Justin Swain justin.swain@gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 11:12:51 EDT 2009

I find Google Calendars (you can create multiple calendars under one account
and control who may read and write to the particular calendar. Also, for
each event you may include the email addresses and reminder times for
individual events. One could include links to processes, process management
charts and other data as desired.

Your message did not state awareness or rejection of non linux apps., if
that is also your preference please include it in future postings. ;-)

Google calendars meet my small organizations video production and event
production needs. If you are not familiar with Google Calendar, please email
me off list then we can exchange phone numbers and talk on Friday during the
day -- then I will have more time.

Justin R. Swain, videographer-producer
Videowashdc