[Novalug] best hard disk setup for home file server?

Richard Ertel richard.ertel@gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 18:23:31 EDT 2009

unfortunately i don't really have time to wait. having an operational
server is high priority for me

that being said, i'll probably just buy four of these:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136314

unless anyone can suggest a reason why this drive sucks, for example :)