[Novalug] Seagate HD Failures (WAS best hard disk setup for home file server?)

Bryan Seitz seitz@bsd-unix.net
Tue Oct 13 12:55:14 EDT 2009

FreeNAS 0.7RC1 (Sardaukar)
Sunday, 21 June 2009
Majors changes:

    * Upgrade to FreeBSD 7.2.
    * Include ZFS support. Thanks to Nelson Silva for doing core coding and Falk Menzel for testing and giving some tipps and ideas.

Bryan G. Seitz