[Novalug] Great time

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Mon Oct 12 21:23:51 EDT 2009

On 10/12/2009 03:38 PM, James Ewing Cottrell 3rd wrote:
> yes, but that doesn't seem to help with either of my problems.

Google suggests booting runlevel 3
system-config-display
(MUST boot to no X or turn off X and run as root)

http://www.linuxtopia.org/online_books/rhel5/rhel5_administration/rhel5_s1-x-server-configuration.html
helps u build it by hand and it should come close. the monitor and video
card info are easy to find online or in the manuals, if you still have them

--
greg at pryzby dot org
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gpryzby