[Novalug] How to gut &^*%$& Firefox??

Bryan J Smith b.j.smith@ieee.org
Mon Oct 12 18:26:12 EDT 2009

On Mon, 2009-10-12 at 14:44 -0400, James Ewing Cottrell 3rd wrote:
> and if i can see the actual characters, it's still meaningless!

Not true, not true at all.

> note that i said "by default". there is a mechanism for pulling in the
> correct packages based on the stated installation locale. follow it, and
> don't waste my time with stuff i won't use.
> fully 1/3 of a centos distribution is meaningless to a person who never
> expects to speak, read, or hear anything other than english.

I don't see locale in Red Hat Enterprise Linux eating up 1/3rd of the
distro at all.  Even in the single CD of CentoS Server, it's not even
1/3rd (let alone not 1/10th in the full release).

--
Bryan J  Smith         Professional, Technical Annoyance
Linked Profile:       http://www.linkedin.com/in/bjsmith