[Novalug] OT: Six Sigma

Ken Kauffman kkauffman@headfog.com
Mon Oct 12 13:24:05 EDT 2009

I actually ITIL certified back in April. OGC dictates the criteria, Global
Knowledge had the bootcamp and was certified through EXIN.

What I am interested in is the "people" certification organizations.  There
is no "OGC" for 6Sig, so who is the best "EXIN" out there?

>From what I gather -- ITIL is the "what" and Six Sigma is the "how" when it
comes to specific process areas.  Combining them just makes sense to be more
effective.

:)

Ken