[Novalug] Great time

jerry w jerrywone@gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 10:34:23 EDT 2009

Almost sounds like a segway into creating a
HackerSpace where we would have tools,
instruments, supplies, etc for a regular
hardware/ software thing.

I've proposed one for the disability community
in NoVA, but was not funded (or unaware of being
funded, same diff), so maybe a more grass roots
approach

Also, If you were at the Tweakfest and don't
want to be photographed, (I announced
early in the meeting, but some may have
come in later, send my your email and a description
so that I might redact your image before
sending to the general list)

Thanks again for a fun time,
Jerry

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 10:20 AM, Jon LaBadie <novalugml@jgcomp.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 05:24:43PM -0400, Greg Pryzby wrote:
>> I was thanked by some for the tweak/install fest today. I know of at
>> least 3 installs and some rescued systems. Hopefully others found it
>> useful
>>
>> Thank you to all the helpers
>
> It was a good time.  I wonder if there is any interest in
> holding one on a more regular basis.  At LUGIP in NJ there
> was a separate, monthly meeting held for just that purpose.
> Attendance was lower than the regular meeting, perhaps 7-15,
> and included a core who attended most months.
>
> --
> Jon H. LaBadie                  jon@jgcomp.com
>  JG Computing
>  12027 Creekbend Drive          (703) 787-0884
>  Reston, VA  20194              (703) 787-0922 (fax)

Jerry W