[Novalug] Great time

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Mon Oct 12 10:32:56 EDT 2009

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 10:20 AM, Jon LaBadie <novalugml@jgcomp.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 05:24:43PM -0400, Greg Pryzby wrote:
> > I was thanked by some for the tweak/install fest today. I know of at
> > least 3 installs and some rescued systems. Hopefully others found it
> > useful
> >
> > Thank you to all the helpers
>
> It was a good time.  I wonder if there is any interest in
> holding one on a more regular basis.  At LUGIP in NJ there
> was a separate, monthly meeting held for just that purpose.
> Attendance was lower than the regular meeting, perhaps 7-15,
> and included a core who attended most months.

I think monthly might be overkill, but I recommend if this is something that
is desired, someone stand up and coordinate!

Jay did something similar for awhile and it went pretty well.

--
greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gpryzby

WEB:  http://www.RestonArtisTree.com/
TWTR: gpryzby
Jonathan Swift<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/jonathan_swift.html>
- "May you live every day of your life."