[Novalug] music scanning/scoring software

Tom Gutnick tag@sunny-banana.com
Thu Oct 8 12:20:11 EDT 2009

FWIW, I've been using Sibelius for several years (runs under Windows and
MacOS), and it comes bundled with Neuratron PhotoScore Lite.  I've had
generally pretty good results scanning into Neuratron, but the lite version
can't handle complexities like shorter initial measures, slurs, etc.  (I
haven't had enough need to justify buying the full version.)  I suspect that
you would need to full version.

Tom Gutnick
Sunny Banana IT Consulting -- your personal technology assistant
3107 North Trinidad Street, Suite 200
Arlington, Virginia  22213
571.449.6775
tag@sunny-banana.com