[Novalug] Disposal of Computer equipment

Stephan Greene ks1g04@gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 16:26:48 EDT 2009

PC Recycler in Chantilly has a monthly recycling day for residential users
coming up this weekend.
http://www.pcrecycler.net/services/drop/monthly-collection-events/

There may be a small fee for taking a CRT; I believe Best Buy and some of
the other big box retailers will take CRTs as well.  PC Recycler will
shred/crush hard disks while you wait for a fee ($10 I think) or you can use
DBAN or other disk wipe software and not worry as much about it.

Steve