[Novalug] Linux-friendliness of printer manufacturers?

William Sutton william@trilug.org
Tue Oct 6 15:10:57 EDT 2009

Not sure if it is any help, but I've had (and used) an HP LaserJet 4100N
(that would be network, JetDirect) since the early 2000's.  Bought it
refurb off of PC Connection and, except for a period when the heat in my
apartment fried its motherboard (a $300-ish repair), it's been good to me.

William Sutton