[Novalug] yo, policy wonks was Re: Install/Tweak Fest at Oct Meeting?

James Ewing Cottrell 3rd JECottrell3@Comcast.NET
Fri Oct 2 11:13:20 EDT 2009

thanks, altho you insulted Bryan more than you did me.

I deleted that part and only dealt with mine, and it would seem that
humor and a quick apology deflected a potentially hostil situation.

I wasn't always so accomodating, but I'm learning :)

JIM