[Novalug] PostgreSQL vs. MySQL -- Whitepaper on - From TheServerSide.com

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith@ieee.org
Thu Oct 1 13:20:25 EDT 2009

Which is why I need to understand your dataflow.  ;)

----- Original Message ----
From: Jeff Stoner <leapfrog@freeshell.org>

Most white papers are geared more towards market-speak then the level of
technical detail I'm looking for. Since this is a comparison paper, I
suspect it will have even less detail.

I'm looking for stories from the trenches, told by the people who live the
dream.

 --
Bryan J  Smith           Professional, Technical Annoyance
Linked Profile:         http://www.linkedin.com/in/bjsmith