[Novalug] Dual-booting netbooks with Win7

Jon LaBadie novalugml@jgcomp.com
Mon Nov 30 17:26:35 EST 2009

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 11:09:15AM -0500, Stephan Greene wrote:
> I'm considering (again) purchasing a 10" screen-size netbook as I want
> something approaching the portability of my Nokia 800 palmtop but my
> eyeballs (with or without glasses) need a larger screen and decided I do
> prefer a physical keyboard.

The tech column of today's paper had positive things to say about a
Toshiba T115 model.  It is a little larger than netbooks and about
a half pound heavier.  But with a higher resolution 11.6 inch screen,
2GB of mem, a "pentium" processor, and 9 hr battery life.  Still a
mono mike input though.

--
Jon H. LaBadie                  jon@jgcomp.com
 JG Computing