[Novalug] Think pad T's

Joseph Brinkley brinkley.joseph@gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 22:59:38 EST 2009

So the Deal is i have a Suped up t60p with a Bad Mobo its the Video for sure.

Since its an integrated card sadly cannot be replace. That was a
little over a $280-300 mistake.

Anyone have a T60p OR any T series or compatible for this they would
sell cheep! It can be naked I have the fastest DDR2 ram 4 GB that can
go in most laptops and i have a 500 7200 RPM sata. I also have a super
nice G and Bluetooth cards i got.  \

SO BUY SELL TRADE!

Im up for anything.

--