[Novalug] [Dclug] OT: GVexpo 03-Dec-09 13:00est Film/Video and law

Kevin Cole dc.loco@gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 15:46:37 EST 2009

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 07:52, Justin Swain <justin.swain@gmail.com> wrote:
> For myself and others interested in Linux and NLE and captions . . .
> the following relates to ramifications of collecting images and sound
> when working on government projects.
>
> Justin R. Swain, Linux, FOSS advocate
> Freelance Videographer-Producer
> Washington, DC
>
> Event:
> Laura Possessky of Gura & Possessky, LLC will present "Lights, Camera,
> Lawsuit?", an educational session that provides the guidelines to avoiding
> potential legal problems when working on government projects.
>
> December 3, 2009 (13:00est) 1:30 pm -- Thursday
> Washington Convention Center
> Register for a floor pass at www.gvexpo.com Use WIFV as your promo code.
>
> WIFV will be at Booth #255. We will also be in the DC Film Community area
> througout the conference.
>
> The Government Video and Technology Expo serves the equipment and
> educational needs of progessionals working with video, audio, multimedia,
> conferencing technologies and broadcast in the federal, state, and local
> government, as well as those in law enforcement, education, religious and
> the non-profit sector. The event combines an exhibition hall, educational
> sessions, and individual conference programs with the purpose of bringing
> government buyers and vendors together.
>
> Get your floor pass at www.gvexpo.com

Occasionally, a typo amuses. I think the message you copied has coined
a new word, and I *like* it: "progressionals". Or maybe I'm behind,
and it's already in common use. ;-)
--
Ubuntu Linux DC LoCo
Washington, DC