[Novalug] [OT] games for windows in linux, was: [OT] NTLDR error

Richard Ertel richard.ertel@gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 12:51:15 EST 2009

@Bryan:

i've never used Cedega, but it sounds to be pretty good. assuming that
you use their proprietary version (i think i had heard that there is a
free community version also), is it worth the approx $4/month to you?