[Novalug] Old Computer Book disposal

Ed James edward.james@gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 08:15:40 EST 2009

Nick,

   My area also takes books in recycling bins, which beats the landfill.
Libraries often just trash extra books, so I never drop them off there.
Instead, I use "freecyclegreenbelt@yahoogroups.com" to find people
who want them in my area.  Try "www.freecycle.org" to see if there's
a similar group in your area.  It'll be more work on your part, but one
can meet some interesting people that way.

Ed James