[Novalug] [Fwd: REMINDER: DOD and Open Source Software Event Tuesday, November 17]

John B. Holmblad jholmblad@aol.com
Sun Nov 15 17:47:28 EST 2009

All,

fyi pursuant to Saturday's discussion of FOSE and opensource
.

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Televerage International

SANS GIAC Certified, NSA-IAM, NSA-IEM

Information security, telecommunications, and information technology
consulting

(M) 703 407 2278

(F) 703 620 5388

primary email address: jholmblad@aol.com