[Novalug] Projector TOMORROW!

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Fri Nov 13 20:56:38 EST 2009

On 11/13/2009 08:26 PM, Lile Murphree wrote:
> I'll chip in $25 for a new projector, but I won't be at the meeting
> tomorrow. I'll send it to Greg if I know where to mail it.

Thanks for all the offers. I am sure after my morning running between
meetings BEFORE novalug and p/u the projector I will be willing to get
our own.

That said, I am checking with Tux about funds Novalug deposited years
ago to see if we can get some to defray the cost.

Reviews look good.

If anyone has a suggestion, I am open to ideas.

Manufacturer: OPTOMA TECH-TELEVISION
Mfg Part#: DS317

# Native SVGA DLP by  Texas Instruments with BrilliantColor Technology
# Bright images with easy-to-read text - 2600 ANSI lumens and 3000:1
   contrast ratio (full on/full off)
# Ideal presentation remote with laser pointer and page-advance
   features
# Rapid power-on and shutdown - saving you time and money
# Built-in features include closed captioning, direct power-on and logo
   capture
# Filter-free design means low cost of ownership
# Wide range of connectivity options  VGA-in, s-video, composite video,
   RCA
# NO FILTER REQUIRED
# Audio-in, audio-out, RS-232 and USB

--