[Novalug] I need a linux lawyer.

Kevin Cole dc.loco@gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 16:40:46 EST 2009

While I haven't had any complaints of late, as I have reasonably
decent hardware, I do think much of the development has archived the
idea of "Do one small thing, but do it extremely well."  With a lot of
the GUI-based tools out there, the idea that you'd have to pipe the
output of X into Y seems archaic to some (them what don't know the
wonders of the command line). So, instead you get an "e-mail /
calendar / web browser / auto-validating XHTML editor / IRC client /
back-scratcher / veg-o-matic" and lo and behold, it doesn't run like a
bat out of hell...

--
Ubuntu Linux DC LoCo
Washington, DC