[Novalug] Bullying example was Re: OT: Investing -- How to -- precious metals

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith@ieee.org
Mon Nov 9 12:01:43 EST 2009

There are jokes.
And then there are jokes made in poor taste.
And then there are people who go beyond jokes.

People who make jokes in poor taste aren't the same as the last.
Otherwise all of us would have all been dead many years ago.  ;)
Let's not get "bent out of shape" because a joke is made in poor taste.

-- Bryan

P.S.  I wasn't far from Ft. Hood when this happened last week and
I used to work at the same company as the guy in Florida as well.

Small world.

________________________________
From: Peter Larsen <plarsen@famlarsen.homelinux.com>

On Mon, 2009-11-09 at 08:34 -0500, jerry w wrote:
As a card carrying "mental defective",
>I'd take offense at the Aluminum Foil
>comments.
>
>So despite your possible enlightenment
>along the lisp and technical lines,
>this I've got to point out,
>as one of the thing I hope this group
>stops doing.
>
>One only needs to watch the news
>to see what happens as employees
>come back to see employers
>who treat people like this,
>mil psychiatrists / psychologists
>in Ft. Hood included.

That sounds like a slight hidden threat from you. I'm beginning to think that forwarding your writings here to institutions like FBI may be necessary if you're really as "aluminum foil" hat mannered as you write here. If you're actually saying that you're considering using violence - and even deadly violence - against us that you have expressed you clearly hate, I think it's time to take the next preventive steps here.

Normally I just put people like you on the ignore list - but I'm beginning to think an exception is in place here.