[Novalug] I need a linux lawyer.

Jay Hart jhart@kevla.org
Mon Nov 9 09:01:17 EST 2009

Alan,

Just a few thoughts if possible:

1. Did you build your PC from scratch, or buy it?
2. If you built it, please tell us what components you procured.
3. If you bought it, from whom?
4. Have you fully patched your motherboard BIOS?
5. What kinds of drives are you using?
6. What brand of power supply are you using?
7. etc, etc.

Basically, hit me with your exact hardware specs.  Please post to list.

Jay