[Novalug] I need a linux lawyer.

Alan Grimes agrimes@speakeasy.net
Sat Nov 7 15:48:11 EST 2009

I am so outraged by everything my six year old linux computer is now
failing to do for me that I need a "lawyer" that will read my flames,
distill the scope, nature, type and gravity of the issues I'm facing and
then effectively communicate said issues to the community. I have found
that attempting to do so directly will get me instantly banned from any
and all chatrooms and mailing lists.

Ps: I'm the primary maintainer of Ktechlab, the most user friendly
electronics design software in the world!

--
New president: Here we go again...
Chemistry.com: A total rip-off.