[Novalug] [Dclug] DC libraries participating in a national survey of computer use in libraries.

jerry w jerrywone@gmail.com
Mon May 25 21:25:56 EDT 2009

note on second page of the survey, after asking english
or spanish

"This research is sponsored by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Your library was randomly selected for participation in our survey."

I know they do a lot in Fairfax and have probably hampered
other operating systems.

Arllington seems a little more liberal, afaict.

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 6:42 PM, Kevin Cole <dc.loco@gmail.com> wrote:
> The DC Library system is participating in a national survey of library
> computer usage.  Unfortunately, I only learned of it today, and the
> survey closes sometime today...  You'll find the survey at:
>
> http://dclibrary.org/
>
> (The survey does not appear in any way to be DC specific.  Near the
> end, it asks for either your zip or your city and state.)

Jerry W