[Novalug] Intel X-25M SSD with Jaunty on Lenovo T61

Ken Kauffman kkauffman@headfog.com
Sun May 24 09:54:43 EDT 2009

You probably do not want to put $600+ into an SSD drive that will not work
on T61.  The Intel controller chipset on the T61 will not take full
advantage of the drive.  You'd be best to stick with a 7200 RPM spinner.

Do some searches on SSD and Intel chipsets.

Ken