[Novalug] speaking of SELF ...

Jon LaBadie novalugml@jgcomp.com
Fri May 22 08:24:37 EDT 2009

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 09:32:59AM -0500, Beartooth wrote:

>  	Can I have a show of emails to get an estimate how many
> plan to stop here?
>
>  	And will any of those have cars with space available?
> VTLUUG seems to be vacillating at present between its list and
> the forums at http://www.vtluug.org/forum/index.php So I can't
> tell you one good place to ask; but my impression is that not all
> those who want to go down have gotten rides yet.

My plans have firmed up and I will be going to SELF, driving via I-81.
I expect to leave Reston,VA Friday morning and leave Clemson Sunday
(stay Sat night so no night driving).

A stop-over in Blacksburg sounds attractive.

Anyone from NoVA needing a ride?

Jon
--
Jon H. LaBadie                  jon@jgcomp.com