[Novalug] screen resolution, continued

James Ewing Cottrell 3rd JECottrell3@Comcast.NET
Mon May 18 00:39:56 EDT 2009

The problem with auto-detection is that it's a leap-frog game. Products
that are newer than the software won't be in the Model Database.

Fortunately, there are Generic LCD entries which you can choose.

But I did run across a 22" Wide Dell last summer that I couldn't make
run in 1680x1050; I couldn't get more than 1280x1024 out of it.

JIM