[Novalug] VA Health records held ransom

Ed James edjames@greenbelt.com
Tue May 12 16:33:41 EDT 2009

Bah - that's for amateurs.  l33t folk would encrypt the data in-place,
and sell the key needed to decrypt the file(s).  MUCH less traffic
involved, so quicker get-in-get-out time results, and the key can
be snail-mailed, phoned in, or left under a rock.

Man, I sure hope that's not what REALLY happened/happens, cause I
really had nothing to do with it.

Ed James