[Novalug] Website testing, request for comments.

John Warren jpwarren00@gmail.com
Sat May 9 22:58:12 EDT 2009

The site is built on Drupal 6 "http://drupal.org" with about 10 or so
off the shelf themes, the main theme is a derivative of "Aquia Slate"
that I've opened as a fork project here
"http://code.google.com/p/terminal-obsession/".  The module selection
is actually a bit more extensive than I'd normally recommend: views,
cck -w- filefield and imagefield, tagadelic, cumulus, salt, mollom,
blog add-ons, blog-theme, fivestar and admin_menu and a dozen or so
others I'm not ready to turn on yet.

I've documented a little more about it here "http://novalug.com/node/3".

It took about 5 labor hours to put it all together, not including some
debugging on the theme(led to the fork), but I do this for a living
(the back end part at least).

-John W

--

Bernard Baruch  - "Vote for the man who promises least; he'll be the
least disappointing." -