[Novalug] Meeting Status

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Sat May 9 08:41:38 EDT 2009

First, thanks for all the great suggestions. I *think* I am going to pursue
the libraries for the time being although I want a more permanent home.
Libraries are first come first served and that can be an issue.

Next, July is a holiday so we won't meet that month. The question is what do
we do for June? There is no speaker currently. The library is booked. Do we
find a place for June only? Do we just gather for coffee and maybe lunch? Do
we take June and July off?

Let's hear what everyone would like to do....

--
greg pryzby