[Novalug] SouthEast LinuxFest

Beartooth beartooth@Beartooth.Info
Wed May 6 11:08:41 EDT 2009

On Wed, 6 May 2009, Mackenzie Morgan wrote:

> On Martes 05 Mayo 2009 11:44:56 PM greg pryzby wrote:
>> The SouthEast LinuxFest (SELF) is a community event that is
>> open to everyone who is interested in Linux and Free & Open
>> Source Software. SELF will be held at the Clemson University
>> Hendrix Student Center in Clemson, SC on June, 13th 2009.
>
> Which reminds me: I'm intending to head down with some friends.
> Anyone want to get a caravan together for mass DC-area
> carpooling?

 	I won't be going; but if any of you take 66 (or 29) to 81
to 40, and down from Knoxville or Asheville, you'll pass within
15 or 20 miles of us in Blacksburg, probably after about five
hours' drive from where 66 crosses the Beltway.

 	If that makes it convenient, remember every regular on
this list, and everyone who comes with a regular, is always
welcome here; we can house and feed several of you, coming or
going or both, usually even on short notice. And I have both maps
and boilerplate directions on tap.

--
Beartooth Implacable, Curmudgeonly Codger Learning Linux
On the Internet, you can never tell who is a dog --