[Novalug] VA Health records held ransom

Joseph Brinkley brinkley.joseph@gmail.com
Wed May 6 10:25:24 EDT 2009

LOLO this is funny to be honest.

FYI it is cheaper to let him keep the records.
the company can just give them all monitoring on there credit for a year for
around 30-50 bucks per person(and that is only if they know to ask for it).
I am not sure if Jay will agree yea to the individual it sucks. but in my
opinion it is better to have a credit monitoring system in the end. i pay
9.95 a month.

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 10:18 AM, Bonnie Dalzell <bdalzell@qis.net> wrote:

> On Wed, 6 May 2009, Dan Arico wrote:
>

> > There's another question that ought to be raised in view of proposals for
> > national medical database. Just how secure is *it* going to be?
> >
> > Dan
>
> this is a question that I have worried about a lot. the comuter user
> public (as in a number of my clients and friends) has a much greater
> degree of trust in the reliability and security of their computers than I
> do. This is obvious when you repeatedly hear about people loosing all
> of their digital family photos when a harddrive dies, etc.
>

> > --
> > One OS to rule them all, One OS to find them,
> > One OS to bring them all, and in the Darkness bind them,
> > In the land of Redmond, where the Sales Reps lie.

>                        Bonnie Dalzell, MA
> mail:5100 Hydes Rd PO Box 60, Hydes,MD,USA 21082-0060|
> EMAIL:bdalzell@qis.net <EMAIL%3Abdalzell@qis.net>
>
> freelance anatomist, vertebrate paleontologist, writer, illustrator, dog
> breeder, computer nerd & iconoclast... Borzoi info at www.borzois.com.
> Editor Net.Pet Online Animal Magazine  - http://www.netpetmagazine.com
> HOME http://www.qis.net/~borzoi/ <http://www.qis.net/%7Eborzoi/>
>  BUSINESS http://www.batw.com