[Novalug] seen the aspirevo?

Beartooth beartooth@Beartooth.Info
Tue May 5 12:15:38 EDT 2009

On Mon, 4 May 2009, Anthony Soucek wrote:

> Acer has a cool new nettop coming out 5/18/09 with an atom cpu
> and ion graphics. there is a version that will ship with linux
> preloaded (dont know what distro) they are designed to run
> vista home, but can run blue ray over hdmi, and are super
> tiny. much smaller than an apple mini. supposed to be about 300
> bucks.
>
> http://topijrami.blogspot.com/2009/04/acer-aspirevo-first-nvidia-ion-pc.html

 	What means "super tiny," and how do you know? I see no
dimensions there; and google products doesn't find it.

 	I'm in the market for a replacement for my EeePC 701, but
only if it's significantly larger. My huge and arthritic hands
make the 701 already too small. Is this a candidate? Anybody
know?

--
Beartooth Implacable, Curmudgeonly Codger Learning Linux
On the Internet, you can never tell who is a dog --