[Novalug] New Space needed for meetings

William Sutton william@trilug.org
Tue May 5 10:47:29 EDT 2009

I did a commute from Alexandria to Sterling for ~ 1 year, at the beginning
of which they did the reroute through Fairfax City.  I was initially
skeptical about it, but after using it for a few weeks, decided it wasn't
that bad.  In any case, local traffic can still use Main St.; the reroute
is just for through-traffic.

William Sutton