[Novalug] [OT] Looking for small sound system

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Mon May 4 12:28:37 EDT 2009

I think everyone knows I started an arts group in Reston last year. We
have a performance this weekend and it turns out the sound system we
thought was there, doesn't actually exist.

This is a dance show. It is a small space (90 seats) in McLean, VA. It
is a professional theatre.

The dancers need music. We are looking for a cheap (we have no budget)
solution to play the music. We are REALLY hoping to have more than a
boom box.

If you own or know somebody who is willing to loan (rent cheap) a sound
solution, please contact me.

Ideally, mixing board (simply input from iPod or CD player) and two
speakers and maybe a monitor for the dancers is ideal. We would like to
get it Wednesday (have to have it Friday afternoon at the latest) and
would be done Saturday night. I will take personal (financial)
responsibility for the equipment.

Of course, if you want tickets to the modern dance show, I will get you tix.

Thank you

--
greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
                                          http://www.linkedin.com/in/gpryzby