[Novalug] computers for developing (read, poor and miserable) countries

Dan Arico dan_arico@aricosystems.com
Thu Mar 26 22:58:14 EDT 2009

On Thursday 26 March 2009 10:53:10 pm Clif Flynt wrote:
> Hi,
>   I've heard good things about the Thinkpads, but don't have first
> hand experience.

I've had very good experiences with Thinkpads.

Also, I second Greg's opinion about Linux. Since the prospective users have no
computer experience, why saddle them with an OS that is prone to virus
problems?

Dan

One OS to bring them all, and in the Darkness bind them,
In the land of Redmond, where the Sales Reps lie.