[Novalug] Weird color rendition

Beartooth beartooth@Beartooth.Info
Sun Mar 22 11:11:06 EDT 2009

 	I'm running four PCs behind a common KVM switch. Three of
them are fine. The fourth, however, displays everything as if it
had been dipped in deep blue ink.

 	What could be doing such a thing? I haven't recently
disconnected and reconnected any cables -- with one exception.
That machine, the oldest, sometimes fails to find the keyboard
when booting. It's a USB KVM switch; so the keyboard and mouse
each go into it with a USB plug, and the computer end has a
monitor plug (which I haven't touched) and a single USB
connection for both keyboard and mouse. Whenever the machine
doesn't see that, I pull it out, stick it into a different USB
port, and hit the reset button.

 	Can you have something like pins getting bent on a USB
connection??

 	Is there an app in Fedora that could have gotten out of
whack somehow??

--
Beartooth Implacable
Death is not evil. Suffering is evil.