[Novalug] comcast remnant problem

Beartooth beartooth@Beartooth.Info
Sat Mar 21 15:55:05 EDT 2009

 	OK, the main things work; but with either Firefox or
Opera, with defenses turned off wholesale, when I try to login to
Comcast.net, it accepts my userid and password, but gives me a
blank white screen still.

 	In Firefox, I got straight to the white
screen, without any intervening sign-in screen; and the back
button takes me back to Comcast.net

 	In Opera, I get the sign-in screen; it accepts my userid
and password; it takes me to the blank white screen; and hitting
the back button enough times takes me to a sign-*out* screen.

--
Beartooth Implacable
Death is not evil. Suffering is evil.