[Novalug] OT - Trouble accessing some websites in Herndon

Igor Birman igor_birman@yahoo.com
Fri Mar 20 15:44:15 EDT 2009

I am having an odd problem accessing certain websites, notably PayPal.com from my house.  There are a few others as well.  I have FIOS, and don't have this problem from other places with the same computer.  When I click on paypal.com, my browser hangs getting data from paypalobjects.com.  Same thing happens to all computers in the house.  When I try to ping paypalobjects.com,

I would like to know if it is just me or if others are affected in the local area.  If it's just me, then it could be something wrong with my router.  Maybe an MTU setting?

Thanks!
Igor