[Novalug] [OT] Free RHCE event at Tower Club 3/26

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Fri Mar 20 11:34:19 EDT 2009

If you are an RHCE, there is an event at the Tower Club 26 March. I
would like you to attend if possible. Also share with any other RHCE's
that you know. If you do decide to go, please let me know.

We'll be discussing Satellite, our product roadmaps, and will have an
open session to obtain feedback about our training and certification
curriculum led by Randy Russel (the guy whose signature is on every RHCE
certificate).

If you are interested, here's the link to register:

http://www.carahsoft.com/events/redhat/03-26-09/

BTW, we're celebrating our 10 year anniversary of the RHCE program.
Check out his link for some cool celebration info which
+may be of interest:

http://www.redhat.com/certification/celebrate/

--
greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
                                          http://www.linkedin.com/in/gpryzby