[Novalug] *%&^*$%#^$@!! Comcast

Dan Arico dan_arico@aricosystems.com
Thu Mar 19 11:11:30 EDT 2009

On Thursday 19 March 2009 10:56:50 am Beartooth wrote:

>  	I wouldn't know a line of code if it bit me, and
> scrupulously avoid commands like "make" and "install" -- even
> without them, I've been known more that once to bollix up a
> machine so bad it couldn't get online to holler for help.
>
>  	But IO see linux people with Comcast addresses. There
> must be some trick.

I ran across something similar with Embarq when I signed up with them. The
difference was I had a phone number that connected me with a human being. He
gave me a url that connected me to the screen that comes up *after* the
welcoming screen. That allowed me to set up my account and everything else
that was required.

Dan

One OS to bring them all, and in the Darkness bind them,
In the land of Redmond, where the Sales Reps lie.