[Novalug] CUPS Support? Panasonic KX-CL400

Clif Flynt clif@cflynt.com
Sat Mar 14 13:00:00 EDT 2009

Hi,
  I'm looking at a Panasonic KX-CL400 as a potential printer.
The specs look reasonable and the price is good.

  I can find lots of stuff about driver support for Windows,
Solaris and MacOS, but nothing about Linux.

  Anyone know if this is actually a supported printer, or if
there are just drivers for operating systems I don't use?

  Thanks,
  Clif
--
... Clif Flynt ... http://www.cwflynt.com ... clif@cflynt.com ...
.. Tcl/Tk: A Developer's Guide (2nd edition) - Morgan Kauffman ..