[Novalug] Media Center PC Recommendations

John Franklin franklin@elfie.org
Mon Mar 9 11:26:44 EDT 2009

The Apple TV.  It has an HDMI output to the TV, runs Boxee / XBMC, and
there are lots of hacks out there if you want to get inside it.  It is
a smaller version of the Mini optimized for being a media center.

The other one I'd suggest is a PS3 + Media Tomb.

jf