[Novalug] Fedora 10 - scroll mouse?

Nick Danger nick@hackermonkey.com
Wed Mar 4 19:11:04 EST 2009

I swear this list is like some kind of catalyst. I post my problem and
no sooner then I hit return, I try a new tactic and it works. Duh,
problem solved.  I tried using an older xorg.conf for the scroll mouse
and I guess it wasn't the same. So I changed to single user mode, did an
Xorg -configure, removed the scroll mouse part from the newly generated
config (actually the entire mouse part was missing from my running
xorg.conf) and added it in. Restart X and all is hunky dory.

Thanks everyone!! I still don't quite understand all the differences
between the mouse configurations, but its working now.

Nick