[Novalug] LILO died

Michael Hans mhans@oqtol.com
Mon Mar 2 16:36:46 EST 2009

I have an old box with a SATA drive on it and an original XP cd (no SATA
support), I need a floppy in my case to even install Windows (less
slip-streaming it into the media, which I don't even care to as the box
already has a floppy).

Your right, most people don't use floppies, but surely some do on rare
occasions.

Michael