[Novalug] Question

Richard Barnes richard.barnes@gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 11:33:56 EST 2009

As long as you obey the conditions you mention (e.g., DHCP and fixed
in separate ranges), there shouldn't be a problem.  I've definitely
run such a mixed environment before.

(Actually, limiting DHCP and fixed to separate ranges is effectively
the same thing as making them different subnets.  The only real
difference is that you can pick arbitrary ranges instead of aligning
on prefix boundarie.)

--Richard