[Novalug] Single sign-on...

Richard Ertel richard.ertel@gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 15:23:52 EDT 2009

i've thought about doing this for my server, 2 desktops and 2 media
PCs, but have decided that it sounds like such a pain. i just use the
same usernames and passwords and groups (making sure UIDs and GIDs
match up) and it all seems to work ok.

how easy is kerberos? and what happens if the server goes down?